- Ultra plush and luxurious, the Huggaroo Neck and Shoulder Wrap delivers deep, moist heat to the neck, shoulders, and upper back, melting away pain, tension, and stress. Subtle, carefully-selected herbal aromas are released every time you heat the wrap, providing you with soothing aromatherapy while your muscles are relaxed by the heat. May also be chilled in the freezer for a cool, refreshing experience.
- Heavy weight (3.5 lbs), carefully-chosen ingredients, and balanced design = long-lasting heat and freedom to move
- The heavy weight provides an additional benefit - deep pressure stimulation, which relaxes you further and reduces anxiety
- One size fits all
The special, ergonomic design of the Huggaroo wrap keeps it securely in place around your neck and shoulders, delivering moist, deep, therapeutic heat where it is most needed. Enjoy it while
- Working at your desk
- Preparing meals
- And even while driving!
HOT THERAPY DIRECTIONS
Microwave for 1 min and 30 sec initially. If not hot enough, increase heating time in 30 sec increments with each subsequent use to get to desired temp (try 2:00, then 2:30, then 3:00, then 3:30 - max heating time). Allow wrap to cool to room temp between heating cycles.
COOL THERAPY DIRECTIONS
Chill in freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use. Please note: this wrap is designed to be used primarily as a hot wrap. The cooling action is mild and lasts only 5-10 minutes; it is a secondary, bonus feature. Do not buy this wrap if you are primarily looking for a cooling wrap - for that indication, we recommend the Huggaroo Cold Gel Wrap instead.
PLEASE READ AND ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not allow your wrap’s fabric to come in contact with any oil, grease, or food left behind in your microwave from prior cooking (popcorn, melting of butter, etc). Do not drip essential oils on your wrap.
- Always place your wrap on a clean, dry plate to microwave. Never place your wrap directly on the microwave carousel. Make sure that the wrap does not brush against the walls or ceiling of your microwave, while spinning in your microwave. The carousel must be spinning throughout the heating cycle.
- Do not overheat your wrap. Start with the shortest recommended heating time. With a little experimentation, you will get to the optimal temperature. Why is this necessary? Because your microwave is unique. Microwaves vary significantly in power output (600W-1,600W) and their power decreases with age.
Materials: Ultra plush Minky fabric (100% polyester). Filled with flaxseeds, wheat, lavender, chamomile, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, rosemary, cinnamon, yarrow, white willow, valerian root, yellow dock, hops.
Care: spot clean fabric only. Do not submerge wrap in water.