Huggaroo Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
July 20, 2020
- The Program is available to residents of the United States only.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Not available where prohibited by local law.
- No purchase is necessary to accumulate points.
- Accumulated points can only be redeemed towards a coupon code at huggaroo.com by the account owner. Accumulated points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Accumulated points may be redeemed by the account owner only, using the email address registered in the account. Accumulated points are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to audit any action reported by you, which resulted in one or more points being rewarded to you. We may at any point invalidate one or more points awarded to you should we, in our sole discretion, determine that the points were acquired by you in bad faith. For example, you reported that your performed an action in order to gain a reward point and a corresponding discount from us but you never actually performed the action. Or you performed the action only to obtain a reward point and soon thereafter undid the action for which you were rewarded a point.
- We reserve the right to invalidate points and/or permanently suspend the accounts of users whom we, in our sole discretion, believe are abusing or misusing the Program, or attempting to take advantage of the Program.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Program at our discretion and at any time.