- Use as a warm compress to soothe sinusitis, sinus headache, sinus pressure, migraine, stye, blepharitis, chalazion, dry eyes.
- Use as a cooling eye mask to relieve migraines, ocular migraine, tension headache, puffy eyes, dark circles, eye strain.
- 26 x 6 inches (one size fits all), 10 oz
- Unscented model. A lavender aromatherapy model is available as well.
- Outer cover: 100% polyester
- Hot insert: 100% cotton fabric filled with flaxseeds.
- Cooling gel insert: PVC shell filled with water, glycerin, CMC.
Machine wash cover only on cold, gentle cycle. Air dry. No bleach. No iron. Do not wash the hot insert or gel pack.
HEAT THERAPY DIRECTIONS
ALWAYS use a clean, dry plate to microwave your eye mask (or hot insert). NEVER place the product directly inside your microwave - keep it away from oil and food residue. The carousel must be on and spinning throughout the heating cycle. Do not microwave the gel insert – it is for cold therapy only.
Microwave on high for 20 seconds the very ﬁrst time. If not hot enough, try 40 seconds the next time, then 60 seconds (max heating time). This product should be used warm, not hot. Allow your eye mask to cool to room temp between heating cycles.
COOL THERAPY DIRECTIONS
Place eye mask (or gel pack) in a large ziplock bag and keep in the freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use.