This product is unscented. An aromatherapy version of this wrap is available as well.
Delivers deep, moist heat wherever applied. Ideal for neck and shoulder pain relief. Also great for migraine relief, sinus headache relief, and stress relief.
May also be used as a general heat pad to relieve menstrual cramps, back pain, arthritis.
Perfectly balanced with anti-gravity design - this is an original, patented Huggaroo design. Velcro fastener in the front. Enjoy this wrap anywhere - while working at your desk, preparing a meal, watching TV, and even while driving. The contents are permanently sewn in horizontally-oriented channels and will never settle or shift.
- Alternatively, chill this wrap in your freezer and use it as a cold compress to alleviate hot flashes, nausea, or fever.
HOT THERAPY DIRECTIONS
Microwave for 1 min and 30 sec initially. If not hot enough, increase heating time in 30 sec increments with each subsequent use to get to desired temp (try 2:00, then 2:30, then 3:00, then 3:30 - max heating time). Allow wrap to cool to room temp between heating cycles.
COOL THERAPY DIRECTIONS
Chill in freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use. Please note: this wrap is designed to be used primarily as a hot wrap. The cooling action is mild and lasts only 5-10 minutes; it is a secondary, bonus feature. Do not buy this wrap if you are primarily looking for a cooling wrap - for that indication, we recommend the Huggaroo Headache Hat and Ice Wrap instead.
Materials:100% polyester fabric filled with clay beads.
- Care: spot clean fabric only. Do not submerge wrap in water.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
- Do not allow your wrap’s fabric to come in contact with any oil, grease, or food left behind in your microwave from prior cooking (popcorn, melting of butter, etc). Do not drip essential oils on your wrap.
- Always place your wrap on a clean, dry plate to microwave. Never place your wrap directly on the microwave carousel. Make sure that the wrap does not brush against the walls or ceiling of your microwave, while spinning in your microwave. The carousel must be spinning throughout the heating cycle.
- Do not overheat your wrap. Start with the shortest recommended heating time. With a little experimentation, you will get to the optimal temperature. Why is this necessary? Because your microwave is unique. Microwaves vary significantly in power output (600W-1,600W) and their power decreases with age.